- 1 1/2 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 6 tbsp butter
- 22 oz white chocolate
- 1 tbsp shortening
- 1 bag reeses mini’s
Southwestern Bison Burgers
- 2 Pounds Ground Bison
- 1/3 cup sweet baby rays BBQ sauce (or your favorite sauce)
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 roasted aneheim chiles, peeled and diced
- 1-2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Roasted Garlic
- 1 package bagel thins (or your favorite burger bun)
- roasted tomatoes
- caramelized onions
Slow Roasted Grape Tomatoes
- 2 pints grape tomatoes, cut in half
- olive oil spray
- 7 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with olive oil spray
- Line tomatoes and garlic on baking sheet, sprinkle with red pepper and sea salt. Spray liberally with more olive oil.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 3-4 hours.
Caramelized onions are a great addition to hot sandwiches.
Ever low on groceries and too poor to buy food? You just have to make do with the food you do have….. Continue reading