New Mexican green Chile enchilada casserole
1 large chicken breast boiled in 3/4 cup water, cooked to 165 degrees
Half onion, chopped
4 fresh roasted hatch big jim green chiles, chopped (can also use fresh roasted anaheims, but do not use canned chile)
18 yellow corn tortillas
1 cup sour cream
2 cups shredded mexican blend cheese
1. Boil chicken to 165 degrees and shred. Save chicken broth.
2. Combine chicken, chicken broth, onion, sour scream, 1 cup cheese, chilies and garlic in bowl.
3. lay 6 corn tortillas in a 9 X 13 in pain sprayed with vegetable oil.
4. spread a layer of mixture over the top.
5. Repeat to make a total of 3 layers and top with remaining 1 cup of cheese.
6. Bake for 30 minutes at 350.