I hope you enjoy my new cooking blog!
Turtle pudding Cookies
Yield: 3 dozen cookies
Recently, I have had a fascination with adding pudding mixes to cookies. It makes the cookies super soft and so delicious.
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 light brown sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 and 1/2 cups of flour
- One 3.4 oz. package of instant vanilla pudding
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 36 wrapped caramels
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 2 cups semisweet dark chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, pudding mix and salt.
- Cream butter and sugars in mixer. Add vanilla and eggs. Slowly mix in flour. Add pecans and chocolate morsels, but reserve about a half cup of each.
- Place golf ball size scoops of dough on cookies sheet and press 1 caramel into each cookie. Top with reserve chocolate morsels and pecans.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350.