Southwestern Bison Burgers
- 2 Pounds Ground Bison
- 1/3 cup sweet baby rays BBQ sauce (or your favorite sauce)
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 roasted aneheim chiles, peeled and diced
- 1-2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Roasted Garlic
- 1 package bagel thins (or your favorite burger bun)
- roasted tomatoes
- caramelized onions
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in bowl and form into 12 patties.
- Place on oil sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes until internal temperature is 150 degrees, flipping burgers after 9 minutes.
- Put burgers in bun and top with caramelized onion and roasted tomatoes.
Approximate size of patties pre-oven: