Quinoa Turkey Burgers
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 Anaheim chile, roasted and skin removed, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, roasted, skin removed, sliced
- 1 avocado sliced
- roasted garlic
- salt and pepper
- caramelized onions
- bagel thins or hamburger buns
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine turkey, quinoa, bread crumbs, chile, garlic, salt and pepper in bowl.
- Form into patties and place on sprayed cooking sheet.
- Cook until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees. Top with avocado, onions, and red pepper.