If you don’t have a grill and want to make some fall off the bone BBQ ribs, don’t dispair! The key to cooking ribs is to bring the temperature up as slow as possible. The longer you cook the ribs, the more fat and tendons will cook away, leaving the meat tender and tasty!
Honey BBQ Oven Ribs
1 rack spare ribs
2 packs McCormicks Memphis pit rub or your favorite dry rub
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
3/4 cup BBQ sauce
1/4 cup honey
1. Coat ribs with dry rub and leave in refrigerator over night or for 3-4 hours.
2. Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake for 5 hours.
3. Increase heat to 250 degrees and bake for 1-2 more hours.
4. Mix honey, BBQ sauce, and apple cider vinegar together and coat ribs. Bake on 275 for an additional 30 minutes.
5. Let ribs set out for at-least 15 minutes before eating.