A simple no bake treat to keep in the freezer. Good for a midnight snack! This is vegan and paleo friendly. The ingredient amounts are approximations. I would put enough coconut oil until the truffle dough holds together enough to form balls.
Vegan Cookie dough truffles
- 2 cups almond meal
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2-3 tbsp agave
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate, melted, with one tbsp coconut oil
- Mix together the almond meal, coconut oil, agave and dark chocolate chips.
- Roll into golf ball sized balls and freeze for 1 hour.
- Dip in melted chocolate.
- Store in the freezer or refrigerator.