Southwestern Bison Burgers
- 2 Pounds Ground Bison
- 1/3 cup sweet baby rays BBQ sauce (or your favorite sauce)
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 roasted aneheim chiles, peeled and diced
- 1-2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Roasted Garlic
- 1 package bagel thins (or your favorite burger bun)
- roasted tomatoes
- caramelized onions
Slow Roasted Grape Tomatoes
- 2 pints grape tomatoes, cut in half
- olive oil spray
- 7 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with olive oil spray
- Line tomatoes and garlic on baking sheet, sprinkle with red pepper and sea salt. Spray liberally with more olive oil.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 3-4 hours.
Caramelized onions are a great addition to hot sandwiches.
Ever low on groceries and too poor to buy food? You just have to make do with the food you do have….. Continue reading
Slow cooker chicken breasts with Brown sugar, braeburn apples, crushed red pepper and bbq sauce……
AKA Page McConnelwiches
Turkey breast in the slow cooker makes for an easy meal. The little sammiches freeze great and make for a good midnight snack…